Saturday, October 31, 2009

Books

In an atumnnal time of too much fun and socializing, I am gathering books, much like the squirrels skittering over treestumps and by the wires outside of high windows are gathering nuts and other savory items. I'm not very good at going out in my new city. I'd rather be alone than go to parties, but I think that part of it is being scared of what's new and trying to remember that I'm the same person who left seattle. Well loved and a good person. A cat adopted me. His name is Oliver, and he is orange. He sleeps with me a lot of the time. I went to a party last night, with a fox and a skunk. I was my rabbit self. I need to be overcome by the power of love as soon as possible.

Books I am going to read today.

And, a swedish miniseries by Ingmar Bergman about relationships that I am going to watch.Should be theraputic. I think I may feel veuyeristic after this.

Things I read this week:

"The Memory collective" and "Where are you from?" (A.M O'malley)

Dinosaur Song (Daria Tessler)

Mome Fall 2008

Beatlemania; as told by the fans who were there (Very funny book.)



No comments: